World for Learning uses affiliate links, see our policies for more information.
It is time to celebrate the end of the school year!!
It seems like just yesterday you were planning interesting learning activities, scheduling field trips, and purchasing craft supplies. Hopefully your family’s school year has been filled with special moments and personal achievements.
Even if you maintain a portfolio of your child’s school work for the year, that documentation may only tell part of the story. What you really want to capture are the wonderful memories!
At the end of every school year we get our children together so they can create their own personalized Memory Book.
- photos of school projects, field trips, family vacations, volunteer work, etc.
- Photo Album (we select an album that holds about 24 – 4×6 inch photos)
- markers, pens or pencils and embellishments such a stickers, ribbon, etc.
- white card stock
- color printer
- End of School Year MemoryBook FREE Printable
- Give each child a chance to review photos from the school year, then print 18-20 of their favorites.
- Print the End of School Year MemoryBook FREE Printable pages on white card stock, then cut out the cards the child would like to use.
- Complete the information on the cards, decorate with stickers and markers (optional) and insert into the photo album. Additional cards can be used to document information about photos, special memories from the year, etc.
- Add photos to the photo album
We have used these cards with our children for several years — it is fun to see how much they have grown and how their “favorites” have changed over the years!
We hope you have fun collecting and preserving your family memories in these special Memory Books!
For even more End of School Year Activities, visit our friends:
Clip art by:
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #42 - June 23, 2014
- Summer Learning Fun with Neverland Summer Camp – Bugs & Insects - June 17, 2014
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #41 - June 16, 2014