World for Learning uses affiliate links, see our policies for more information.
When it was time for our book club to discuss Mary Poppins, we decided the perfect setting for our meeting would be a “Practically Perfect Proper English Tea.”
We created invitations, told our guests to dress in their finest clothes, baked some yummy treats, and set the table with our very best china.
Using this FREE “Practically Perfect in Every Way” Proper English Tea Guide you can host a memorable English tea for your friends.
This fun mini-book includes:
- A brief history of English tea
- English tea times
- Proper Tea Party etiquette
- Place cards
Click here to download your very own FREE “Practically Perfect in Every Way” Proper English Tea Guide!
Find even more ideas for combining your English tea with a discussion about the book Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers, by using our World Study Guide for Mary Poppins.
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #42 - June 23, 2014
- Summer Learning Fun with Neverland Summer Camp – Bugs & Insects - June 17, 2014
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #41 - June 16, 2014