World Study Guides: Literature Series
Enter the no-nonsense world of the most magical nanny ever, Mary Poppins! When Mary Poppins enters into the lives of the Bank’s children at 17 Cherry Tree Lane, incredible fun is sure to happen. See for yourself how this P.L. Travers novel inspired Walt Disney to create his musical pièce de résistance, Mary Poppins, in 1964.
World Study Guides are a unique hands-on learning tool designed to ignite interest and excitement as your family explores classic literature. Each guide includes information about the book and author, mini books to guide and document your lessons, and suggestions for bringing a little magic to your learning by incorporating some Disney-inspired activities. When your journey is complete you will also have a beautiful visual documentation of all you have experienced and learned.
Included in this Guide:
- Introduction to Mary Poppins
- Author Study
- Book Study
- English Recipes
- The Great Taste Test
- The Novel vs. The Movie
- “Practically Perfect in Every Way” Proper English Tea
- Memory Book
- Writing Assignment: Create Your Own Mad Lib
- World Links to Disney – Movies, Walt Disney World and Activities
- Additional Resources – Book Recommendations, Research Suggestions and Supply Buying Ideas
This World Study Guide is an 88 page ebook, suggested ages 5-15.
Purchase this product and download your ebook immediately from our Publisher Page on CurrClick!