World for Learning uses affiliate links, see our policies for more information.
Every autumn we plan our days around attending the annual EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. The festival is a perfect place to combine our geography lessons with some very tasty treats. To help us document our adventures we have created a Tasting Guide for the festival AND we are excited to share it with you!
The 2013 Tasting Guide includes:
- Quick Facts about the countries represented in the Festival
- A list of items “On the Menu” at each country
- Great Taste Test to rate the dishes you enjoy
Download your FREE Tasting Guide – 2013 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival today and start planning your tasty travels around the World Showcase.
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #42 - June 23, 2014
- Summer Learning Fun with Neverland Summer Camp – Bugs & Insects - June 17, 2014
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop #41 - June 16, 2014